With exposed brickwork and period features stylishly showcasing its heritage, and the very best in contemporary interior design, this development is a unique slice of London’ history.
PRICES FROM £450,000 GBP – £1,100,000 GBP
Renowned designers, Ham interiors, have been meticulous in retaining the many period features whilst proffering the very best in contemporary design. Specifiction highlights include:
- High quality, bespoke, contemporary designer kitchens with integrated stone work tops & glass splashback
- Fully integrated Siemens appliances
- Wine fridge
- Wide planked hardwood floorboards to all living areas
- Contemporary bathrooms & shower rooms with frameless glass shower enclosures, oversized shower head and atmospheric lighting
- Exposed brickwork and restored period features
- Fully wired for full smart home technology
- Intelligent lighting system with tablet/ipad and smart control panels
Vauxhall has already established itself as an exciting alternative to Soho, earning itself the moniker ‘Voho’. Whilst the regeneration plans will make the area a world-class destination, residents of Embassy Works can already enjoy living in the heart of one of London’s most popular districts awash with superb eateries and bars and moments from the Zone 1 underground & mainline Vauxhall Station.
List of Facilities
- Daytime Concierge
- Communal Garden