Brand new apartment complex brought to you by two experienced, active building companies with excellent track records.
Located in Penrith CBD which is undergoing unprecedented growth – including $3.6billion West Sydney Infrastructure Plan investment in roads; Penrith station upgrade and $2.5billion in Sydney Science Park. 69,000 new jobs are set to be created over the next 20 years.
Penrith is a City recognised as a regional City which has attracted significant investment in construction, medical research & education all designed to create job opportunities.
These developments will create a serious drain on housing during the construction phase & on completion.
The current vacancy rate is the second lowest in NSW at 1%, so added demand can only put pressure on rental values.
This is one of the most affordable developments in the Sydney Metropolitan area, 2 bedroom apartments $480,000 – $520,000.
Fantastic lifestyle opportunity with dining, shopping, and entertainment venues all within walking distance for owner occupiers. For those seeking an investment, this will be an in demand address and rental returns are projected to be around 4.7%.
– Choose from a quiet residential streetscape or a big & bold high street address.
– Wide range of architecturally designed floor plans designed to suit any lifestyle.
– Overlooking the Blue Mountains to the West & an activated High Street to the North.
– An investment in a major growth centre with unprecedented Government commitment to infrastructure, education, medical research & job creation.
– City living with restaurants, nightlife, transport & shopping all nearby.
– Combines indoor privacy, outdoor terraces & creative styling.
– The combination of Penrith’s two most active building companies to create this iconic addition to Penrith’s skyline
$1500 takes your unit of choice off the market.
10% on exchange of contracts with your solicitors approval.
Balance of funds payable on completion. No progress payments.
- How many car spaces are available in this development The basement car park has 2 levels dedicated to residential parking. All 2 bedroom apartments will have a single car space and all 3 bedroom apartments will have 2 car spaces. There are 135 car spaces available in this development with numerous visitor, disable and service car spaces.
- Are car spaces open or caged All car spaces will be open and allocated.
- Are there storage areas in the car park Each apartment will have an allocated storage space in the basement car park.
- Is there an intercom? All apartments are provided with an intercom to the main building entry.
- Is the oven gas or electric? The cooktop is gas and the oven is electric.
- Is the hot water system electric or gas? Each apartment has an instant gas hot water system.
- Are there any gas bayonets? Gas bayonets are provided in the lounge room and balcony.
- How many TV outlets are provided? A TV outlet will be provided in the main bedroom and lounge room.
- Are flyscreens provided? All windows and sliding doors are provided with fly screens.
- How many phone outlets are provided? A phone outlet will be provided in the main bedroom and lounge room.
- What type of ventilation will be used for my range hood? Ducted system
- What type of vanity is in the bathrooms? The bathroom vanities are all wall mounted.
- How do I access the garage? A security remote controlled door is used to the car park entry and exit.
- Will shelving be provided in the walk-in and built-in robes? Main bedroom robes will be fitted with shelf/drawer unit with hanging rails and additional bedrooms will be provided with hanging rails.
- Will the terrace/balcony have a light? All terrace areas and balconies are provided with lighting.
- Will the apartments have NBN capabilities? The apartment complex will be provided with NBN provisions.
- How many power points are provided in each bedroom? An average of two power points are provided in each bedroom.
- Will air conditioning be provided? Each apartment will supplied with a split system air conditioning unit.
- What’s the ceiling height? Each apartment will approximately have a 2.7m ceiling height.
- Is the building pet friendly? Yes, please refer to the By Laws for conditions and requirements.
- What will the council rates be? Approximately $250-300 per quarter.
- What will the water rates be? Approximately $140-180 per quarter.
- How long does it take to get to the city by train? Approximately 49minutes via the Blue Mountains Lines.
- How much is a train trip to the city? Approximately $6.90.
- What are the closest schools? Penrith Primary, Penrith Selective High School, Nepean College Penrith Campus, St Dominics College, Penrith South Public School, Kingswood High School, Western Sydney University and Kingswood Primary.